fredish domesticus

The sad little life of a biochemist...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Space Groups = Bourgeoisie

Protein Crystallographic Space Groups are bourgeoisie.
Jill, Ben and I are the proletariat.

Space groups should be wary of what happened to the tzar.


But, my honours project progress report is all done!! Whoo!!
Here is a figure from my paper:


Figure 1: Colony morphology of cell lines on solid
media at 25 C and 100 micromol photons /mexp2 x s


If you want to read my paper (and I have no idea why you would, even though my research is pretty cool) I will email you a copy, just ask me llg687@mail.usask.ca

Oh, also... Don't be afraid to get a little charged up... after all, free radicals have revolutionized chemistry!
Bah-hahahaha!

Now that's funny!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home