fredish domesticus

The sad little life of a biochemist...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I like the fireplace!

I went up to the cabin on Thursday, just like I said I was going to...
I have discovered that Vance thinks it's extremely funny to scare me (a non-swimmer) by rocking the canoe in the middle of the lake. I, not surprisingly, find it much less funny.
On Friday evening we were joined my Graeme, Julianne, Jill and Sharon. Dancing up the hill to the lighthouse was a highlight of the evening (haha, pun!!, get it?), as was marching about with JA to good ol' Johnny Horton, and the many beers that came before and after....
After a hearty breakfast and a good deal of coffee on Saturday morning, Graeme, JA and Sharon went back to Saskatoon, leaving one of Sharon's socks and Jill behind.
Jill and I continued the lakiness with an excellent afternoon of corn on the cob and MXC, followed up by an excellent evening of cribbage, Patrick Swayze and my fire...
A fire that was so roaring we wore shorts and had every window and door in the place open.

That was my weekend, so for any of you with any interest in fashion history, I shall leave you Hairiffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home