fredish domesticus

The sad little life of a biochemist...

Monday, August 23, 2004

Well, I finally gave in

The day has come... I decided to build myself a blog.
I decided that interesting things DO occasionally happen in my life, and maybe some of you would like to know about them... Wishful thinking, I know.
When I'm busy in school my blog may be updated about as often as Dust In The Balance , but we'll see...

It's been sort of an up and down couple of weeks... But I'll only tell you about my happiness for now!
My happiness is that I'm done summer school and don't have to go back to regular session until September 8th!!
Also, I'm likely headed to my dad's cabin for a couple days later this week for lots of canoeing and reading and plus-plus-ing. Yay plus-plus!
Yesterday, Cayley and I walked the route of the 10km Terry Fox run and I don't even hurt today... I'm in better shape than I thought!! Whoo-whoo!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home