fredish domesticus

The sad little life of a biochemist...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

"I'm wearing panties. Are you wearing panties?" And also YIPPEE!!!

I babysat my 2 year old niece, Sam, and my 4 year old nephew, Nick, today. I love babysitting them, but OH MY GOD AM I TIRED!!! They can be a little, um, trying sometimes.
Sam is just about done potty-training so she's a bit obsessed with panties right now. She informed me that she was wearing panties, inquired if I was wearing panties, and then demanded proof! Again!
I have also discovered that Sam is scared of dinosaur skeletons and lizards.
Nick told me that I "don't let Vance cook, even if he wants, but that's okay, because he can't cook anyways". When I asked him how he decided this, he said he was just kidding, and that I "probably do let Vance cook if he wants". (Note how he never said he was kidding about the other part?)

Of course, my exhaustion is compounded by that Sharon and Jill kept me out too late last night at a funk show at The Bassment... It made me wish I had the confidence to wear a sexy black slip with red trim as a dress - boo. Also it made me wish I could sing and/or was incredibly sexy.

Now for my YIPPEE!!!
I just found out my Arch 112 final mark and it's 93%!!! Holy crap! I've never done that well in any university class before! And probably never will again! I'm very happy! Wheee!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Freddy - you are extremely sexy. More sexy than most people I know. Much sexier than I am.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Blue4130 said…

    Well, I'll still sleep with you.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Graeme said…

    I think the verdict's in. Fred is hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home